What Does A Professional Organizer Do?
A Professional Organizer Works To Declutter Your Life!
We’ve all been there… Clutter and disorder from the front door to the nightstands and everywhere in between. This is a common occurrence that has increased over time due to technology advances and a rising population. The world has become so fast-paced and cluttered that it is far too easy to become disorganized by simply trying to meet deadlines and accomplish too many tasks without enough time in the day.
A professional organizer enhances the lives of clients by designing systems and processes using organizing principles and by transferring organizing skills. A professional organizer also educates the public on organizing solutions and the resulting benefits of being organized and eliminating clutter. Professional organizers help individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, time, paper, and systems for life.
Why Hire A Professional Organizer?
Here are some statistics that most of us can relate to:
- Harris Interactive reports that 23% of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them.
- 65 percent of people describe themselves as “very” or “insanely” busy according to a Day Runner Survey.
- According to a study conducted by a Boston marketing firm, the average American burns 55 minutes a day looking for things they know they own but cannot find.
- The National Soap and Detergent Association believes getting rid of clutter would eliminate 40 percent of the housework in the average home.
- The U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25 percent of people with two-car garages don’t park any cars in their garages, and 32 percent only have room for one.
- The Self Storage Association estimates that there are almost 40,000 self-storage facilities in the United States, and the demand for them doubled from 1994 to 2004.
Get Organized Today!
The need to become and stay organized is ever-increasing. Just imagine the quality of life you could have if you were to sort through and reduce the clutter that surrounds you. Having more time to focus on the 20% of things in life that actually bring you happiness rather than headaches. It is this new way of living that is sure to reduce stress, increase success, and allow you to truly Live Better.
Testimonial: “Christa and her team of specialists did an amazing job on my home. They went through every room in the house and provided a lot of attention and detail in regards to:
- Throwing away items that were no longer needed, or wanted
- Organized the kid’s rooms and providing insight in how to keep their rooms clean on a daily basis
- Organized closet space and provided options for future closet organization systems
- Organized the garage and provided options for overhead storage bin space
- Removed all the old items from the basement that were taking up usable space
- Organized kitchen space and found better, more accessible locations for pots, pans, utensils, etc.
I couldn’t have hired a better service to help me get my house and life put back together. I would highly recommend ClutterSort’s services to anyone needing help in getting their “space” back in order. ClutterSort’s knowledge in what they do really stood out, and no question or situation was left unanswered or unresolved. I couldn’t be happier how the project turned out. Thanks ClutterSort!” — Wayne Gadberry
Before & After Pictures
ClutterSort is based in San Diego, CA
Locally Owned & Operated